Live Webinar Aug 20th- Last One!

ElkNut1

WKR
Hey Guys & Gals, Thursday at 7 p.m. Mountain Time Zone is the final Webinar prior to Elk Season! We already have questions filing in to be responded too, we'll do our best to answer all of them!

Also being discussed is when to implement the Slow Play, Breeding Sequence, Full Send Challenge, Cold Calling, Regathering Mews! These are all great Tactics when used at the right times. Also discussed is how & when to elevate the Breeding Sequence into an Elk Party & when! Lots of great info that will aid many in this years elk hunts! Thanks!

Here's a link to sign up! https://event.webinarjam.com/register/9/k6l72i1

ElkNut/Paul

Thanks Paul for this, the app, and all of the other great info you share with the elk hunting world!

You are a great teacher and sharer of knowledge.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Thank you sir!

Also wanted to mention that Thursday after the Webinar the Winner of a brand New Hoyt Bow will be chosen out of the hat; Live! It could be you, all you have to do is register at the above link, a guys/gals odds are really pretty good! Good luck on that but the info shared will be even better! (grin) Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

TX_Diver

WKR
I'm in. Heading over to register in a second!

Questions I've come up with since last time/still don't fully understand from the App.

1 - Advertising Sequence (in the context of the first few days of season). Are you calling/raking for a solid 10-20 minutes? Or call/rake for a minute, pause for a few minutes, then call/rake again, pause a few minutes? Or is it literally 20 straight minutes of calling and raking without pausing.

2 - I'm struggling to tell much difference between the challenge bugle and the lip bawl bugle. Is the difference mainly in when you'd use each call or are there subtle differences (or even not subtle) between the two calls that I'm just not hearing?

3 - Do you get up before sunrise, and get where you want to go in the dark? Or if you're mostly focused on hunting in the bedding areas do you start at first light? Slightly after? Same question also applies to hunting to last light in the evening.

Cheers!

Voyageur

WKR
Looking forward to it, Paul. As others have said....very much appreciate the knowledge you share.

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
TX, the App covers your question in a detailed manner as far as the Advertising Sequence goes! If you go over a Challenge Bugle versus the Lip Bawl Bugle on the App you'll find it's the difference of emotion that is the added intensity or element when a Lip Bawl is used. I'll still cover both on the Webinar but you can have a leg up by going over those first on the App again, it will offer a better understanding; perhaps! Thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
As a heads up guys, remember that tonight's Webinar is at 7 p.m. Mountain Time Zone. I know a few didn't realize the time frame in the past so wanted to make it clear, see you there, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Rob5589

WKR
Just signed up, maybe a dump question but where do I go see the webinar?
After you pay you should get an email with the link. I didn't this time and had to email Tayler for it. Shoot him an email asap if you didn't receive the link.

Voyageur

WKR
All three were packed with information, but this last one was the best one. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, Paul

Great seminar! Had to help put kids to bed as they gave bow away...I believe???...who was lucky winner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
E

ElkNut1

WKR
Ha Ha, If your name is David Brooks you are now the proud owner of a New Hoyt Bow to custom fit you! Congrats sir!

I want to thank all of you who attended any of the 3 Webinars, I had a blast with you guys! There were sure a lot of questions last night, it was great! I apologize if time ran out & some still had questions! Thanks a ton & good luck this season & be willing to try out these sounds discussed, you will be happy you did!

ElkNut/Paul