Livestock in the September hunt

Was just out glassing for deer in the zone I drew for. It's super beautiful out there right now. I wish I live there. Anyhow the area is just inundated with livestock right now. I end it up not seeing too many deer. I was wondering if anybody else experiences this when there's lots of livestock around? They're mulling around everywhere at this point. This is the first year I've drew something for September. Usually I'm in October and November hunter and end up not seeing as much livestock out there.
a9d5e758623f007281c9a4336009dd09.jpg

“Wisten to the whythmic whythm of the woodwinds as it wowws awound and awound…and it comes out here!” — Elmer Fudd

There are always cows and sheep in the areas I wanted to hunt in September. Between that, the heat and the amount of people in the woods, I switched to rifle and have been much happier.

selkirk21

FNG
Run into moo cows archery deer and elk hunting in September all the time. It is annoying but in my experience it does not totally kick the game species out of the area. I will kind of just look in the adjacent spots. With that being said, your area could be different. Just my observations. Best of luck this September!

hobbes

WKR
If I could pick, I'd go with cows over sheep on any hunt. I have noticed a change from year to year on elk in some areas in Montana based off the number of cattle. I think it has more to do with the amount of feed available when cattle are rotated in or out of an area. A lot of cows can beat the heck out of an area. Sheep mow it to the ground and have dogs and men on horses with them. I've not had sheep to deal with in MT. I did in CO.