LL Bean Version of the Sitka Jetstream at half the price

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
LL Bean is stepping up in the technical department they now have what I would consider a Jetstream equivalent in a Brown. has gore Windstopper and DRW finish with Micro grid fleece on the inside. Looks pretty decent for 189$ Figured anyone shopping for an outer layer Softshell on a budget this could be the ticket. Only drawback I see with this is lack of pit zips but for some that may not be a deal killer. Hope it helps.

Men's L.L.Bean Big-Game WINDSTOPPER Soft-Shell Jacket | Free Shipping at L.L.Bean

Brendan

WKR
Saw that jacket (and matching pants) in their store over the weekend. Looked pretty good in person, but I didn't try it on.

And - 10% off at LL Bean through ActiveJunky right now...

halg

Lil-Rokslider
I already have jetstream, but I'm eyeing up the matching pants. ..

Stwrt9

WKR
looks awesome! my only drawback would be why not just buy the Kuiu Guide Jacket in Major Brown for $199.99. For basically $10 more you get pit zips.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
looks awesome! my only drawback would be why not just buy the Kuiu Guide Jacket in Major Brown for $199.99. For basically $10 more you get pit zips.

Because the guide jacket doesn't block wind worth a damn it is a nice jacket and I own that one too but it doesn't have the wind block properties or the gorewindstopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stwrt9

WKR
Because the guide jacket doesn't block wind worth a damn it is a nice jacket and I own that one too but it doesn't have the wind block properties or the gorewindstopper.

Very true on blocking the wind. Gore wind stopper is a nice feature.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah my jetstream is about the same when I rub the arm against the side it's pretty audible. So did you go down and check it out?