WTS Llama for sale

Blueticker1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling one of my llamas he is one I bought a couple months ago and I have put about 40 miles on him packing. He is 10 years old per what I was told, he is super gentle, easy to catch. He will stake out, highline, lowline. He is super easy to lead infact my oldest has pretty much led him on every trip except the last. He is a gelding. I have had 80 pounds on him but I think he would be better at 50 possibly because of his age. He lays down about every 1.5 - 2 miles part of the reason I am selling him, the other part is he doesn't recuperate as quickly as my younger llamas so he needs a full day break after 5-6 miles of packing. I just bought some 3.5 year olds and don't have room for him.
20200923_101208.jpg20200922_165651.jpg
He is the back one in the top picture and the front one in the lower picture. Asking 1500, located in southern utah. Pick up only.

USMC2602

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
At 60, I can clearly understand his “issues”. Still 28 in my mind’s eye, but you can’t lie to the mountain. GLWS, and I hope he finds a good home.

Last edited:
OP
Blueticker1

Blueticker1

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At 60, I can clearly understand his “issues”. Still 28 in my mind’s eye, but you can’t lie to the mountain. GLWS, and I hope he finds a good home.
He would make a good packer for a beginner to learn the ropes on or an older hunter that is wise and takes his time and actually enjoys the scenery on his way into the mountains instead of just hitting the trail head and going all out to where he wants to camp. He is a good llama but like stated he has issues and he may get better with more conditioning which is my fault since I was training younger stock. I'll leave him on here a few more days and then put him on another site I just figured I would give rokslide guys a chance first