Llama king Beau Baty - Cancer

I just noticed a go fund me shared on the ‘gram for Beau and Kirsten Baty of wilderness ridge trail llamas. Beau is in his second fight with Cancer. I know that COVID has been tough on their business this year and now this.

I’ve only rented Llamas from Beau and Kirsten once and talked to Beau a handful of other times but it is abundantly obvious that he is a freaking treasure of a human and we are lucky to have him involved in the hunting industry. It is heart warming to see the donations pile up and wanted to share for anyone else who may want to contribute. I’m not sure they make guys any better than Beau.

GotDraw?

WKR
I just supported their fight. Dude is a stud. I have been fortunate to have the support of friends and family when I truly hit my nadir, repaying a part of it now.

JL

njdoxie

WKR
Donated.....I've been in his shoes, helps like hell when you don't have to worry about how you'll pay bills.

He's on a lot of Randy Newburg videos, seems like a nice guy. The only hunting videos/shows I watch are Randy Newburg ones, can't seem to stomach any others.

Last edited:

Benlee2

FNG
I just noticed a go fund me shared on the ‘gram for Beau and Kirsten Baty of wilderness ridge trail llamas. Beau is in his second fight with Cancer. I know that COVID has been tough on their business this year and now this.

I’ve only rented Llamas from Beau and Kirsten once and talked to Beau a handful of other times but it is abundantly obvious that he is a freaking treasure of a human and we are lucky to have him involved in the hunting industry. It is heart warming to see the donations pile up and wanted to share for anyone else who may want to contribute. I’m not sure they make guys any better than Beau.

Does anyone know how Beau is doing currently with his 2nd battle of cancer? Any updates would be greatly appreciated