LMNT electrolyte sample pack

toss those mtn ops flat bills in the trash. endorsed by lance armstrong. get a sample pack for the cost of shipping 5$. its definitely different. (salty) bur theres a lotta science behind it

I’ve seen that stuff and have wonder how it compares to the hydrate and recover wildness athlete stuff. Thanks for sharing! Ordered mine and hope it’s good stuff!

nickstone

WKR
My wife got some of those a while back and talked me into trying them. I've tried pretty much everything else on the market and probably like these the best. Supposedly the Magnesium is calming. Just a heads up they do have quite a bit of sodium in them.

h2so4

WKR
I just got some today with my Black Rifle coffee. I was curious if they were any good.

Muttman

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks, I got some to try. I used wilderness athlete hydrate & recover this summer on a backpack trip & notice a difference. Hoping these up the performance

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

h2so4

WKR
I tried the lemon habanero flavor. I saw lemon and figured it was lemon aide- I failed to read the second word. I was able to finish it, but it was... true to its flavor description. ha!

Braaap

WKR
I tried the lemon habanero flavor. I saw lemon and figured it was lemon aide- I failed to read the second word. I was able to finish it, but it was... true to its flavor description. ha!
I don’t care for the spicy ones either. Citrus, orange, watermelon, grapefruit are all great.

Throw water, ice cubes, and a packet into the blender and you end up with an awesome slushy.

CB4

WKR
My wife got me hooked on these a year ago. I now have one every day! Would recommend over other electrolyte powders.

I’ve seen that stuff and have wonder how it compares to the hydrate and recover wildness athlete stuff. Thanks for sharing! Ordered mine and hope it’s good stuff!
They are good! Shockingly the chocolate one wasn’t bad at all, which surprised me.

I always have 2 packets / per day of hydrate and recover with me on trips. I think this stuff tastes better and has less of that aftertaste and stuff that coats your mouth. Just goes down and doesn’t carry on with you.

Ive only tried the watermelon, mango chili and raspberry so far but i really like these. Thanks for posting!