Load Development and Suppressors

Hopefully I can articulate my question well enough…I have every intention of moving from muzzle brakes over to suppressors. Currently I can only afford one suppressor and I’m still in jail waiting for it. In preperation for the suppressor I sent all of my guns to the gunsmith and have him remove some inches off the barrels. Anyway, long back story but here is my question. Do I wait until I get my suppressor before I do load development, or if I develop a load now without the suppressor will it still be “the load” once I mount the suppressor?

Of note, my suppressor is a direct thread, being moved from gun to gun for load development and for hunting. I do also understand that suppressors can/do change point of impact, but will it have a big enough impact on accuracy that I should wait. With the cost of reloading components, and time, I don’t want to waste time and money if I have to start all over again once my suppressor gets out of jail.

Thank you in advance for your help!!

The suppressor CAN affect how the load shoots but doesn't always. I have rifles that shoot same load great with and without the can and rifles that I have to work a load up specific for with the suppressor. I would fireform brass while waiting on the can then "fine tune" the load once the can comes in (I'm a big fan of Form's load development technique, by the way).

LarsCL7

FNG
For every rifle that I run suppressed, I have yet had to completely find a new load when switching to the suppressor. The load usually needs some slight adjustment but never more that 1/2 gr. One way or the other and most times the load simply shoots tighter with the suppressor.

Sled

WKR
same as billy. find a safe load to start with that shoots tolerably for you. chrono it and have fun shooting. when you get the suppressor you can fine tune but not before then. it'll be close enough if the bbl length is the same as w/o the suppressor. you may gain 10fps, which most people can't shoot well enough at distance to even notice. i know i can't.