Loading bench ideas

Just bought a new place. I've got an unfinished room in my basement next to the furnace. It's decent size room to use as a loading/work room.

Lumber prices are full retard along with everything else!

Has anyone just bought like a Husky work bench from Home Depot or something? I don't really have time to build something from scratch. I built my last one, it was great! But lumber was a lot cheaper!!!

Any ideas/pics?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We went the Husky route. Will try and get pics today for you
In our garage we went with this exact set up but they have lots of different combinations to choose from

Then to mount the press to the bench we ordered the flush mount quick change system from inline fabrication so the press can be removed when not in use https://inlinefabrication.com/colle...ts/flush-mount-quick-change-system-base-plate

Love this setup compared to the traditional bench we had before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was working on the road and relocating every 6-12 months I made a simple bench with a 2x4 basics kit that I could easily disassemble and put back together with every move. Pretty cheap back then but lumber prices now might make it sting some more.

I moved to a new house almost a year ago and haven't gotten to building a permanent bench yet. I'm using the 2x4 basics setup and a harbor frieght yukon mobile work bench. The 2x4 basics setup is way more sturdy and that's where I do all my sizing/seating/powder throwing.

BadDogPSD

WKR
I'm in the process of setting up my reloading room in our finished basement. I went with a 62" Husky mobile workbench with 12 (I think) drawers for maintenance/cleaning, and a NewAge 12 piece basic set for my reloading bench.
Comparing the quality between the Husky bench and the NewAge cabinets, I'd give the nod to Husky.

I looked around for someone doing a kitchen remodel. Got all their old upper and lower cabinets and counter tops for free. Made for a pretty big and nice setup