WTS (Local - Oregon) Tikka T3x Hunter .308, Leupold Scope, 220rds Nosler ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dtharvester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pics of how this 308 shoots?
Valid question, but no. I wish I had prior to breaking the gun down, but I may end up putting it all back together again if I don’t sell it before the season, and I’ll grab pics for those who’d like to see them. If you’re interested in buying I’ll pop the scope back on the top so you can shoot it and see for yourself - the benefit of buying local.

It’s a Tikka, no surprise that it shoots well, but I was pretty happy getting 1.5” groups at 200 yds with factory ammo and a fixed 6 scope.

It likes these 168gr etips and that weight class bullet, but like most, it’ll do even better with hand loads. The only reason I’m selling it is to fund my 300 win mag project and hand loading for that gun. As I say in the original post, I’m not a gun collector, I just have them to do hunting jobs, and my favorite new hammer is the 300wm.

OP
Dtharvester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested in the pic rail if you decide to split things up.
If I’m breaking it up I’m probably including the rail on the rifle as installed, but if I decide to break it down I’ll keep you in mind. I’m gonna start posting it elsewhere to avoid that though. At $1200 it’s a nice kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.