LockedLoaded.com

seawolfxix

Lil-Rokslider
I was hesitant to order from this website after reading a negative thread from 2020 (link), but I decided to try them anyway since they had the best price on a scope, and I wasn’t in a hurry to receive it.

To my surprise, they provided a tracking number on the same day that I placed my order, and I received the scope 4 days later.

I just wanted to share my experience in case anybody else searches the forum (or Google) for feedback about this vendor.

Drenalin

WKR
Have also ordered from them and been pleased. Several optics have the the option to get a quote emailed to you with slightly better pricing than you'll find elsewhere without buying used.

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I am from there. Great store. Tyler the owner is an awesome dude. They do a ton of business. We buy all of our stuff there. I am also their Tactacam rep so I am in there quite frequently. They are always running good deals.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Thanks for your post and to Bland316 for his/het/it (not sure how you identify today) testament.

This site will be be bookmarked and always good to have another option to buy, especially when a member knows the merchant directly.

Eddie

ChrisAU

WKR
I've also had good luck with them. I will say you better be sure you want what you are ordering whenever you use any of the drop ship companies, returns I'm sure are not as smooth as say Cameraland, Midway, etc.

Bland316

Lil-Rokslider
I've also had good luck with them. I will say you better be sure you want what you are ordering whenever you use any of the drop ship companies, returns I'm sure are not as smooth as say Cameraland, Midway, etc.
They will work with you regardless. They are small town good ol boys

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk