Logging in.

cmeier117

WKR
When I log in the spaces I type my user name and password are blank. I can still log in obviously but I can't see the words I am typing.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
something changed on my end too, it keeps logging me out. Maybe it was a bad thing I was staying logged in 24-7 and now Ryan is onto me!

:)

OP
cmeier117

cmeier117

WKR
I think in my case they are trying to prevent me from logging in... Must be all my annoying comments and questions.

OP
cmeier117

cmeier117

WKR
Ryan I also just got a message that prevented me from posting to a thread. It said, "you must wait 30 seconds between posts on this forum." THink I have a problem? ;)

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
That's funny! I cant seem to replicate the login problem. I see the words in chrome. IE and Firefox.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan, it keeps booting me out every 15 minutes and I have to re log in. Is that something we've changed? I'm IE, probably 8

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I moved the databases and we went back to the original vB. But it should not effect your login time. I will try to find an answer???

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have not had any trouble logging in, but I also can't see the text as I type into the username and passwords fields. I have been able to stay logged in my clicking the "keep me logged in" ox, so it's not thy big of a deal. It's happening in both Safari and Terra on my iPad....

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Ryan
I got it fixed so I can stay logged in. The banner area around log in definitely changed, and now there is an unmarked & unlabeled box under my un/pw. I finally decided to check that box, and now I'm staying logged in even when idle for a few hours.