Lone wolf customer service?

Has anyone experienced less than stellar customer service lately from lone wolf tree stands? I ordered a new seat on Monday or Tuesday and was emailed a payment receipt but thats the last i heard. No shipping stuff and the stuff I ordered said it was in stock. I called twice and left messages and emailed twice on seperate days all with no response! I just wanna know if my stuff has shipped!

Has anyone experienced less than stellar customer service lately from lone wolf tree stands? I ordered a new seat on Monday or Tuesday and was emailed a payment receipt but thats the last i heard. No shipping stuff and the stuff I ordered said it was in stock. I called twice and left messages and emailed twice on seperate days all with no response! I just wanna know if my stuff has shipped!

Did you purchase from them directly or through Guidefitter?

I bought sticks and stand through Guidefitter, I waited like 4-5 weeks still hadn’t shipped and I kept getting the they said they are sending them next week. I finally canceled and it took another 4-5 weeks to get my money refunded. Hard to say going through a third party but I will say I’ve placed over a dozen orders through that company and get shipping notifications within 24 hours pretty much every time so it probably was an issue with Lone Wolf

OP
Justin.Medcalf
Ok so update on this, I have left three messages and sent four emails. I tried everyone on the voicemail system and left messages for multiple people. NO response at all! WTF!!! I called mid day and towards closing time, I am going to call tomorrow at opening and see if I can catch anyone. SO far I would not recommend Lonewolf for anything to anyone if this is how they treat a customer purchasing something.

OP
Justin.Medcalf
Ok so I finally got a response after I filed a Paypal claim against them explaining everything. I spoke with one of their guys and he informed me that they were all at a trade show for the week. My order just shipped today even though it said it was in stock and ready to ship when I ordered it a week ago. Clayton said that they were still waiting on it from the supplier. So at least I have my stuff coming but I would suggest ordering by phone to anyone not online so you can verify availability of what you are ordering.

Ok so I finally got a response after I filed a Paypal claim against them explaining everything. I spoke with one of their guys and he informed me that they were all at a trade show for the week. My order just shipped today even though it said it was in stock and ready to ship when I ordered it a week ago. Clayton said that they were still waiting on it from the supplier. So at least I have my stuff coming but I would suggest ordering by phone to anyone not online so you can verify availability of what you are ordering.

Every single person at the company was at a trade show? They probably should have at least changed their voicemail message and/or posted something on their website..

Lonewolf tree stands customer service is the best I’ve ever dealt with, give them some time it’s only a seat cushion.

OP
Justin.Medcalf
Lonewolf tree stands customer service is the best I’ve ever dealt with, give them some time it’s only a seat cushion.
Not just a seat cushion, 100 dollars worth of parts that were listed as ready to ship. Just not good business to take money than just never respond again for over a week. But it is resolved now.

Sorry I thought it was just a seat cushion, but still this isn’t Burger King drive through...Lone wolf tree stand have always been good to me and many others and you are stroking out on this form a couple days after your purchase and making it sound like they took your money and ran with it....

Roughout

FNG
I will also say I’ve tried calling their shop multiple occasions over last couple months, no answer or return. They’ve posted about selling their seconds stands, multiple comments posted about being unable to get ahold of anyone there. Great products, uncertain what’s going on at their shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jherek

Lil-Rokslider

It's been a few years, But I wasn't impressed that's for sure!