Long draw bows

I’ve been looking for a new bow. I’m 6’4” and have always shot well with a 32”. I would have a 31 or 31.5” draw with a very long d loop. I’ve seen bear has a few longer draw options. I’m hoping there might be some recommendations from people here on other bows with long draws then I can start reviewing them. They don’t have to be brand new bows but I’m hoping to have a new set up in the next few months to practice for next season with it. Thanks for any help everyone

I used a cheaper bear bow that had long draw. Species I think. It was.nice for the entry level price point. After that I picked up a Matthews Traverse. My draw length measures 32" on paper but on the traverse 31.5 seemed to fit better. It's been an amazing bow so far. The current production version of it is called the atlas. Would assume it's just as good with a few new features.

OR Archer

WKR
Traverse from Mathews is an awesome option. Any of the Hoyt Ultras from the past few years are also good. PSE Evolve 35 would be on the list too.

4fletch

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been looking for a new bow. I’m 6’4” and have always shot well with a 32”. I would have a 31 or 31.5” draw with a very long d loop. I’ve seen bear has a few longer draw options. I’m hoping there might be some recommendations from people here on other bows with long draws then I can start reviewing them. They don’t have to be brand new bows but I’m hoping to have a new set up in the next few months to practice for next season with it. Thanks for any help everyone
Bowtech MagX goes out to 34"

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I would have a 31 or 31.5” draw with a very long d loop.
I'd just bend my bow arm a little more before using a very long d-loop. My current setup has a measured 32 7/8" draw length, but I've tried buddy's bows set at 27" and still keep my anchor the same.

It seems like most companies these days have at least one long draw bow in their lineup, but I'd make sure you shoot them first if possible because not all long draw bows are created equal. A lot of them seem like a short draw designed bow that they just slap on a larger cam or something to get out that far. Then the geometry, draw, let-off, valley, etc are all wrong.

Smokeslider

Lil-Rokslider
I've got 33" DL, ordered a Mathews Atlas last winter and got it in June. Really like it but don't really have any other comparisons from other long draw bows. It's a big bow so if that's a turn off for you, look elsewhere.

Cng

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 6'5" with a 32" DL as well, and I was easily able to get my older Elite (31.5" DL) out to 32" with a few minor tweaks. I think a half inch difference is still considered in spec for bows (I could be wrong), but it doesn't feel unsafe to me at all.

I don't know if you have a way to press your bow, but if so, considering 31.5" DL bows would significantly increase the pool of used bows available to you.

I know everyone is different, but I tried the longer D-loop route and that didn't do it for me. I found that I prefer a slightly shorter than normal D-loop with a true 32" DL.

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
Mathews Atlas would be a good option. The PSE EVL34 with EC cam goes to 31.5 and is another solid option.

Button

WKR
The vxr I’m shooting suits me well at 31” but I’ve never shot other modern bows. Actually looking for the right recurve/longbow seems natural

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
Hoyt just came out with a new bow in your range yesterday. It’s called the highline. Haven’t seen any reviews on it yet.

whoami-72

Lil-Rokslider
I've got 33" DL, ordered a Mathews Atlas last winter and got it in June. Really like it but don't really have any other comparisons from other long draw bows. It's a big bow so if that's a turn off for you, look elsewhere.
What case are you using?

NY12020

FNG
PSE has a bunch of options in the 31-33" DL range...here are a few i can think of offhand (there are more im sure):

-- Altera 4B
- EVO NXT LD
- Drive XL
- Centrix
- Carbon Stealth 35 EC
- Phenom XT DC
- Evoke 35 EC
- Evolve 35 EC
- Beast
- Phenom DC
- Freak

These are all 32"+ if you want 31.5" there are a whole pile (at least a dozen) more of them. These are all 2015 or newer vintage.