Long time lurker, First time poster.

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
Sort of anyways. I've actually been a member for a year but haven't really posted much. I moved from Indiana to Colorado in the past few months. I'm going to be leaning on you guys to get me up to speed on mountain hunting. I've worked out most of my life but have prioritized my fitness since I got out here. I'm currently down 13 pounds but got a few pounds to go. I'm going to be training and shooting like a demon to get ready for next season. I've got to acquire some gear too. Anyways, I love this forum and the wealth of knowledge to be found here. If anybody is around Colorado Springs and wants to shoot, hike, fish, workout, or whatever, hit me up.

remember when put Indiana , nw Griffith, in my rear view mirror. One of the happiest days ever.......welcome to the party

OP
Felix1776

Felix1776

Lil-Rokslider
remember when put Indiana , nw Griffith, in my rear view mirror. One of the happiest days ever.......welcome to the party

Thanks. I left a lot of good friends and memories behind but my sense of adventure surpassed anything Indiana had to offer. I'm loving the west.