Longest know Robin Hood

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know what the longest know Robin Hood is? I shot one with witnesses that even I still don't believe and I'm the one that did it. 120 yards on 2 consecutive arrows (Gold Tip with speed nock Bushings to boot) at 120 yards. I was setting up my back up bow for TAC Snowbird this weekend. That's why I was shooting at that distance.

Geewhiz

WKR
One arrow jammed into another in the dirt 4 feet below the target? 🤣 kidding lol

That's some pretty impressive shooting!

I think I've done a couple at 40 but its been a while.

OP
BucksNBulls

BucksNBulls

Lil-Rokslider
One arrow jammed into another in the dirt 4 feet below the target? 🤣 kidding lol

That's some pretty impressive shooting!

I think I've done a couple at 40 but its been a while.
Haha this is what the target looked like. 3 of us shooting at it at 120. And it was pretty windy too.
912C8431-8C02-4C40-B61E-B4A11A4D0C8D.jpeg

Wow, that is some impressive shooting.

I had it done to my arrow twice by others in tournaments. Only once did I do it to myself, at 25 yards with a traditional bow and aluminum arrows.

Firestone

WKR
I had one at 70 with gold tips. They were by far the worst arrows for robinhoods. Seemed like it was one a month. Shooting small diameter now and it never happens

That’s awesome man! I’ve done it once with a recurve at 15 and then numerous times with a Mathews Outback in my compound days. My longest one was done at 35.