Longest you’ve ever lived in a wall tent?

My now wife, my then vizsla, and I...lived in a 14x18 (I believe) for over 2.5 years on my property while I (slowly) built our house, by myself, in Colorado.

Built a raised platform with front deck, enclosed and double wrapped with concrete blankets and tarps.
Even had a bridge.
Would love to see pictures of that thats awsome

Cervid

FNG
5-6 months while raft guiding in Idaho. I loved it, though that part of Idaho had the benefit of being relatively dry.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Wondering what’s the longest anyone here has lived in a wall tent for? I have PCS orders coming up but the duration I’ll be away prior to returning to San Diego is only a few months. It’s common for military folk to live in a camper for months at a time, which got me thinking about a wall tent. In western WA, Oct-Jan.

Let the stories and comments roll...
Camp location will be important if you are leaving anything of value. The population density is pretty high, and so are theft rates.. good luck it will be a memorable experience!

Devilfish

FNG
I lived in one for five months outside of Kenai, Alaska. I was doing a Safety and Rescue Vessel contract for Conoco-Phillips on the Cook Inlet. Lodging prices are outrageous during the warmer months, and I said screw it and bought a nice tent. Rented a space in a campground and moved in 😆 I had an area rug, enormous cot, little refrigerator, electric heater and computer desk. It was pretty plush for what it was. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.