Longest you’ve waited to get a job offer?

fire

FNG
I've interviewed and ended up waiting 3ish months. Especially in these weird times we gotta be patient. I would make sure to check back every month at least though.

Good luck!

bozeman

WKR
My current company took over 3 months to call me back with a firm offer....I celebrated my 10 yr work anniversary 2 weeks ago.....give them time.......

shardin

FNG
So I’ve had two rounds of interviews at a company I respect and would love to be a team of. Interviews went excellent to the point that they hinted at my relocation becoming a reality. I was told that HR would be calling me after the new year. Middle of January I pinged my would be supervisor(who interviewed me), he had told me that HR was busy with end of year tasks, and he would ping HR again. It’s now turning into February and still not a peep. I’m starting to get a bit anxious and worried that it all fell through. Am I over thinking this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've waited 3 weeks before. (chemical engineer here). sometimes it's good to send a follow up email to show you're still interested

I have 28 years in the classroom as a science teacher took last year off due to moving and all the covid BS. My wife got an elementary job so all good while I did construction. Landed a job for this coming year. Hats off to all of you in construction it beats the body up!

minengr

FNG
Oh, the stories I could tell. I'll refrain from HR bashing. I think my current job is my personal record. I think I mailed the application in July, interview around Labor Day, offer in mid-October, and first day of work was first Monday in December. But it is a state job, and they move slower than most, but I am loving the 37.5 hr work week.