Look at this gem!

I am not surprised by this approach. They haven’t been able to eliminate hunting using the normal channels so now they are getting creative and preying on fear:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COVID antibodies found in US deer population

Between January and March 2021, the U.S. Department of Agriculture tested 385 white-tailed deer found throughout the states of Michigan, Illinois, New York and Pennsylvania, where they detected antibodies for SARS-CoV-2 in 40% of the population, both National Geographic andNature reported on Monday. An additional three samples from January 2020 also showed antibodies.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/04/covid-...opulation/amp/

I don't trust anything these people say, I'd rather get my information from bagdad bob at this point.

Wrench

WKR
One of the good parts of living on the liberal side of the property line, if we can't hint out of state, we'll be able to hang a stand downtown and bait with pussy hats on the sidewalk.

Uptown flamer permits and migratory shit stirrer stamps are OTC baby!

WRM

WKR
Well, the UNITED states was a great experiment from the jump. About time to de-unite and say goodbye to the feds.

I saw the whitetail report a couple days ago and wondered how it would be twisted and used. Sounds like this may be it.

Legend

WKR
Well thank gooness its adding language to protect the parrot trade. As a nation we must keep parrot trading above all!

Last edited: