Look for a job in a few of the Rocky Mountain States

SoCalHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I am seeking job opportunities in Wyoming, Northern Nevada, Utah, Montana or especially in Idaho. I am a fairly conservative hunter/flyfisher that does not belong in Los Angeles or anywhere in California any longer.

I have had a successful career in apparel manufacturing (domestically and overseas) and I have a very deep knowledge of the industry from top to bottom. I am as reliable as a person can get and love working for something I believe in. Key competencies are Sales (I am an expert at "getting to yes"), Softline's sourcing and manufacturing, P&L, inventory management and all aspects of business. I am very entrepreneurial so large corporate entities usually move too slow for someone like me.

I know this is not a job forum but I figured I would give it a shot. I am determined.

I am happy to send a resume and references.

Kifaru have just relocated.
Lost some staff.
One of the reasons for the relocation was I believe that they plan to expand, so had to leave their previous location regardless of reasons for choosing to move States, for that expansion.

They seem to have a great working environment there, from the outside looking in.

Last edited:
I would suggest not moving to Idaho, it is not the place it was even 5 years ago, too many people moving into this state, cost of living in relation to the wage you will earn is now the worst in the nation. I try almost weekly to convince my wife we need to move to Wyoming, but she likes being around people and I don’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. It's a free country.
You could barely get the word conservative in your post and had to qualify it with “fairly”…not a good sign! 😂 Most people from california claim they are conservative and flee the state only to eventually miss some of the liberal views and ultimately push for those more liberal initiatives. Not a lot of gray area in politics right now, so if you are pro LGBTQ or Pro Choice, but also Pro 2A and pro capitalism, you are going to have to give something up when you vote. I am from Idaho, but lived in Cali for a while and have several friends that have since relocated to rockys. They don’t fit in as well as they thought they did. Everybody is a product of their environement 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Changing your user name would be a good place to start tho…lol.

Last edited: