looking at a t1

luke moffat

Super Moderator
For my uses and what I carry during the day it certainly compresses small enough while still having plenty of space for to game if you get it and want to haul it out as well.

Here it is lazily compressed down with my wife and my day hunt stuff and what not, could have easily gotten it smaller but didn't really matter so I didn't :D

IMGP1308.jpg

Of course it can expand much bigger:
IMGP1275.jpg

The only difference between the T1 and T2 is the extended snow collar so they'll compress down to the same size, but having the option to stack 'er high is nice when needed.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I have a T2 and wish I had a T1 or the DT1 after my last two outings. Aron tried to convince me that I needed a T1. Man I should of listened. Its hard to make that fabric stretch:) It's easy to compress it down!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Yep, I really don't see a need for a T2 when the weight difference is nil, the compress to the same size. Even the T3 in my mind isn't that much better. I want 26" stays in all my packs and thats the tallest part of any of them.

I have the T1 and use it when I'm out hunting during the day. It packs down small enough for me and you hardly feel it on your back with 10 to 20 pounds in it. Plus, I can use it to haul meat back to camp if I get an animal down.