Looking at getting a new Hoyt

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
I’m considering picking up a new Hoyt, shot an rx3 and 4 they feel very similar to me, is the 4 enough of an upgrade to shell out the extra cash for? Anyone heard what Hoyt is doing with their new bow? Is it worth waiting for the new model to drop and decide between that and the rx4?

I plan to keep whatever I buy for a while, I try not to trade up too often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zac

WKR
Just depends on when you want your bow. RX3 is an amazing product. You are only getting a little firmer back wall on the 4. My guess is the next model will only have miniscule changes as well. You could wait until November and get discounts on both the 3, and the 4, or buy the new one. Just depends on your budget and timing.

OP
S

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
He said he was cutting deals already on them, it remains to be seen if the deals will be better when the next bow comes out. From what I have read people have been fairly happy with both the 3 and 4.

Zac

WKR
He said he was cutting deals already on them, it remains to be seen if the deals will be better when the next bow comes out. From what I have read people have been fairly happy with both the 3 and 4.

Well the deal is someone dumping their bow for an upgrade. The off the shelf RX4 will probably retail for 1400-1500.

OP
S

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
I plan on waiting on the new bow....so I can pick up an RX4 Ultra on the cheap...

Ya I might have to find a bigger dealer and do this, right now the shop I go to doesn’t have an ultra so it would be a special order and normal price.

pdun24

FNG
If the RX3 and the RX4 feel very similar to you, then I believe you have answered your own question. Only you can decide if something is worth the extra money. As for waiting for next years model, how long are you willing to wait and how bad is your itch? I would wait if you're happy to get through this season with your current bow. Then you can get one in January and have a new toy all the way till next season.

Hoot

WKR
An rx4 ultra model bow is what I am looking for. It will be cheap because guys will be selling them to pick up a new model bow...

Reactions: Zac

fingers

FNG
I just bought a new RX4 Ultra yesterday seems nice. I have a Defiant also. Debating keeping the defiant as backup or selling.

Wait for the new, shoot it if like it then get it if not then an RX4 or 3 for still too much.