Looking for 10x42 zen ray prime

npaden

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair that I would be willing to sell for the right price. Lenses seem fine but I can see a few dust particles in the right side. If they were still in business I was going to send them in to have them cleaned. I would imagine you could send them in somewhere if you were willing to pay for them to be cleaned. It doesn't bother me, the only time you notice it is when you are looking at a bright light colored surface like the sky or a white wall or something like that.

I'm been shopping for a range finding binocular and getting some cash for these would help the pain a little on that. If you want pictures or want to discuss pricing shoot me a PM.

They are really good glass, very clear edge to edge.

I have a Zen Ray Prime HD spotting scope too. 82mm I think. Also very good glass but not being in business hurts the resale ability. I switched to a Swarovski 65mm scope due to packability and still find myself grabbing the Zen Ray when I'm not carrying it anywhere. It is slightly better than the the Swarovski but not much. I'm sure a 82mm Swarovski would be better than the Zen Ray but then I would have the packability issues as well.

For the prices I'm seeing these go for I'm happy just keeping them to have around though. Not looking to sell at a really big discount.