Looking for 300 WSM ADG brass

I’m glad to see reloading components coming back in stock so these quick buck trolls can go away till the next shortage

OP
archp625

archp625

WKR
I’m glad to see reloading components coming back in stock so these quick buck trolls can go away till the next shortage
The problem with this brass is guys have been waiting since June-July to get this in. Unknown Munitions got theirs and sold out in 90 seconds. So it was more of a hot commodity than a shortage.

True. I was talking about components in general and people jacking the price up double or triple and reselling on GB etc. hope this craziness ends soon. Maybe the Canadian truckers can help us out with supplies!!!!!

tdhanses

WKR
The problem with this brass is guys have been waiting since June-July to get this in. Unknown Munitions got theirs and sold out in 90 seconds. So it was more of a hot commodity than a shortage.
Only if you watched only unknown, I watched multiple places, never even received an email from unknown but most places gave us a heads up it would be available any day so I just kept checking, had zero issues getting it.

OP
archp625

archp625

WKR
Only if you watched only unknown, I watched multiple places, never even received an email from unknown but most places gave us a heads up it would be available any day so I just kept checking, had zero issues getting it.
Oh I know, I was in the same boat. Got my brass today from CM Sports. Life is good.

tdhanses

WKR
Yeah there was opportunities for those that were serious, for others they’ll have to wait or pay stupid insane prices.
Something I did notice is I bought 300wm adg a few months ago for $68 per 50, prices have shot up and it’s crazy to think the gunbrocker resellers just keep doubling the prices, makes me think next go around we’ll pay maybe $150 per 50, good for the mfg and dealers, bad for us and resellers.

tdhanses

WKR
Crap it’s at the Shriners off I-635 and metcalf transition, easy to get to from St. Joe. It’s a great banquet. I was the chair of it 6 years ago but it’s a good time.

OP
archp625

archp625

WKR
Crap it’s at the Shriners off I-635 and metcalf transition, easy to get to from St. Joe. It’s a great banquet. I was the chair of it 6 years ago but it’s a good time.
OP is not far away at all. I used to live in OP and Shawnee. Ill see if a couple buddies want to go down with me. I assume silent and live auctions?

tdhanses

WKR
OP is not far away at all. I used to live in OP and Shawnee. Ill see if a couple buddies want to go down with me. I assume silent and live auctions?
Yeah think it’s considered in Shawnee, maybe Merriam. Great raffles, and of course silent and live auction, few hunts on live auction.