Looking for 6.5 PRC Ammo/brass

TravKatQ

WKR
As title says I’m looking for 6.5 PRC ammo (Hornady 143 Precision Hunter) or brass! Let me know!

Travis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B23

WKR
I haven't seen any of the 143 Prec. Hunter stuff come up in awhile but I've been able to nab 3-5 boxes at a time of the 147 Match stuff here and there but it has required a good amount of constant checking of different sites on a regular daily basis.

ericF

WKR
Sign up for a free membership at ammoseek and set an email notification. I've routinely seen it pop up places for around $60 a box for both ELD-X and ELD-M. It usually goes pretty quick, but I probably get a couple notifications a week.

Pickle

FNG
I was off of work today for a Dr appointment and stopped by an Academy Sports on the way. No ammo with the guns so I got a couple of fishing lures and went to check out. Low and behold there is a rack at the check out counter with all kinds of 6.5 and 300 PRC ammo. Match and Precision Hunter varieties along with 9mm and 22's. Bought 2 boxes of 6.5 Precision Hunter for $44 a box.

OP
TravKatQ

TravKatQ

WKR
I was off of work today for a Dr appointment and stopped by an Academy Sports on the way. No ammo with the guns so I got a couple of fishing lures and went to check out. Low and behold there is a rack at the check out counter with all kinds of 6.5 and 300 PRC ammo. Match and Precision Hunter varieties along with 9mm and 22's. Bought 2 boxes of 6.5 Precision Hunter for $44 a box.

Wow lucky grab there!!

OP
TravKatQ

TravKatQ

WKR
Sign up for a free membership at ammoseek and set an email notification. I've routinely seen it pop up places for around $60 a box for both ELD-X and ELD-M. It usually goes pretty quick, but I probably get a couple notifications a week.

Definitely gonna look into that thanks!