WTB Looking for a 6.8 Western Rifle

AkRyan

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did you buy a bunch of ammo?? I contacted 3 barrel manufacturers and nobody had a reamer yet. You can order a reamer and have a Smith do it but that's getting spendy.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Good luck. May be the right time for the caliber. I was at the gun counter yesterday and the only rifle ammo they had was 6.8 Western.

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The reason the ammo is available is that Browning and Winchester have gone communication dark since they announced the 6.8 Western. I haven't seen a shipment from them in about 6 or 8 months, and they don't communicate or answer phonecalls or emails anymore. They released the cartridge and then just fell off the face of the planet. It'll be interesting to see if it survives.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet but I have one being built right now on a Remington 700. So we'll see I've heard really good things about them.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking for a 6.8 Western Rifle or maybe a barrel that would fit a Tikka in that caliber.

Thank you
Bryan
I ordered a 20 inch tikka prefit in 6.8 western and im going to run my suppressor on it. Tikka is currently a 300 win that shoots .25moa so im not in a hurry to take the barrel off.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Imurhulkbry

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke with Browning last week about it. They said you can pre-order a rifle and should expect it around late July/ early August.

Lastnline75

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked up a Browning Hells Canyon Speed today at local gunshop. They had 3 come in this week. I bought the last one and had a guy standing there wanting it. I was going to order a Xbolt Mountain Pro but Browning told the dealer on speaker phone it would be MAYBE first quarter next year before they see anymore rifles from them let alone a Mountain Pro. They are currently a year behind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk