WTB Looking for a beginner archery setup!

jakeuac

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a used, ready to go archery setup. I want to shoot around my house and learn the basics of shooting, in preparation for this years deer season. I am looking for something budget friendly, to make sure this is something I want to pursue before spending more money on it. I believe I am between a 27 and 28 inch draw, and not too picky on the poundage and need a right handed bow! Thanks all!

Last edited:

Nevvon

FNG
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Right or left handed? I have a bear attitude left handed without a site, but comes with a hard case. All I would ask is pay for shipping. That by itself may run 50 plus. I never use the bow any more. 50-60 lbs. Adjustable draw currently at 28.5 but can be adjusted at home with allen wrench.

OP
J

jakeuac

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right or left handed? I have a bear attitude left handed without a site, but comes with a hard case. All I would ask is pay for shipping. That by itself may run 50 plus. I never use the bow any more. 50-60 lbs. Adjustable draw currently at 28.5 but can be adjusted at home with allen wrench.
Sorry, need to edit I am right handed! Thank you for the generous offer though!

OP
J

jakeuac

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you consider budget friendly? Each person may be different.
I guess at this point it all depends on the bow and what comes with it! I was trying to stay under 400

Peregrine1

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
If this guy will ship, that’s what I’d buy..

Bowtech assassin

Not sure if link is good but you can search for bowtech assassin in rokslide classifieds..the accessories alone retail for $250

And one of the most universally adjustable bows without having to track down extra modules...will do lik 25-30 inch draw on rotating module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
J

jakeuac

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this guy will ship, that’s what I’d buy..

Bowtech assassin

Not sure if link is good but you can search for bowtech assassin in rokslide classifieds..the accessories alone retail for $250

And one of the most universally adjustable bows without having to track down extra modules...will do lik 25-30 inch draw on rotating module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the information, I sent him a PM.

aron

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a hoyt spyder 30 right hand. 70# draw, 27.5 and 27 draw length mods, Shrewd grip along with the factory one and extra set of strings/cables. I know I have a whisker biscuit, quiver, and stabilizer around so all you would need is a sight.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited: