Looking for a black tail hunt

Evening! Me and my dad are hoping to get a black tail hunt lined up for this year. We had one lined out and it fell through. My dad also has someone looking but every time he checks in with him his response is “oh yeah, I’ve got to call them back”.

We really wanted to hunt northern cali but we are open to any other locations. Feel free to pm me any outfitter recommendations or openings if anyone has any.

You can also get me on my cell 832-nine28-098five

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riversidejeep

Lil-Rokslider
This is my neighbor up on the hill, his ranch didn't burn last year and has a few good bucks, also has plm tags to late hunt,
Stewart Ranch out at Kettenpom also has hunts but I believe the ranch burned rather heavy last year, but the ranch has GIANT bucks.

OP
LIWolverine
This is my neighbor up on the hill, his ranch didn't burn last year and has a few good bucks, also has plm tags to late hunt,
Stewart Ranch out at Kettenpom also has hunts but I believe the ranch burned rather heavy last year, but the ranch has GIANT bucks.

Cottrell is where we were going to go and it fell through, they ran out of tags before we could get it locked in.

I’ll definitely check out Stewart!

If you’re looking for a wilderness trip, check out Tusks Horns and Claws Guide service. Don’t know him personally but looks like he does some cool horseback trips in the B zones.

OP
LIWolverine

Do you know how to get a hold of Stewart Ranch? I can’t find contact on Google.

kickemall

WKR
Diamond C Outfitters out of Garberville, about an hour south of Cottrell's and 30 minutes from Stewart's has the best bucks out there but your going to pay for them if they're not booked up. diamondcoutfitters.com

OP
LIWolverine
Diamond C Outfitters out of Garberville, about an hour south of Cottrell's and 30 minutes from Stewart's has the best bucks out there but your going to pay for them if they're not booked up. diamondcoutfitters.com

Awesome. Thank you. I’ll definitely check them out.

Wow people pay a lot to hunt blacktails! Guess I’m spoiled and end up passing on a lot of them on public land here every year...

Elkangle

WKR
With arizona moving towards the draw direction it won't be long and blacktails will be the new "come do this every year hunt"...

Blacktails suck....they take up nearly all my free time 😂

Blacktailaddiction

Lil-Rokslider
Mike Lee with Southern Oregon Blacktails. He kills giant bucks every year both rifle and archery.
That’s a good suggestion I live nearby and just drool at the bucks he’s taking, and I think most are on public which would be a really cool experience.

TravKatQ

WKR
In the central coast area Oakstone Outfitters kills some great bucks year after year and a great group of guys!

KeenEye

FNG
Bitterwater Outfitters seems to have a lot of good reviews. They are outside of Paso Robles. From a standard/management to trophy bucks for hunt options. I think most are just 3 day hunts but can be more. They hunt numerous ranches.