Looking for a cook

TSU ME

FNG
Sounds like a great opportunity for someone, I usually always end up cooking during camp. I prefer it over eating someone else’s cooking, I guess I’m ocd about greasy camp food

Do they have to know how to cook meat and do the owners care if they think Biden’s the greatest president ever? Bet you could find a vegan or vegetarian for the summer time. Hell this would be a dream job if I was still in college and didn’t know what I wanted to do!

Malcolm31

FNG
I keep telling my wife she should get a camp cook job. She is an amazing cook…can make anything from scratch. We eat better than restaurant food at home every day. I could guide/hunt and she could cook.
She’s not as into the idea as me.

Like2hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Dang too bad is has to be a girl or I would take ya up on that offer. $200 a day ain’t bad at all especially for a senior in high school. Especially since I’ve grown up on farms around horses and hunting. Don’t have any classes to take either….. dang that would be a awesome job.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I'm known as the kitchen bitch by my hunting friends, except I'm male. Sorry, not into dressing drag.