Looking for a date!!!!!!!!!! Vortex extreme

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Plain and simple----I need a partner. Not THAT kind of a partner----a shooting partner.
My original shooting partner had to back out of the vortex extreme due to job related commitments so that leaves me in search of someone who wants to go shoot and have fun. We are already registered but can change it so that someone else can fill in. It is August 7th and 8th near Tremonton, Utah and the competition is on the 8th and over by 1500 hours or so. It is a competition as you are a team of two and shooting against other teams although you are also shooting for yourself. It is a 7.5 mile long course so you have shooting stages along the way and you want to complete it as fast as you can.
That being said, it basically is a fast hike and there are really only a couple of hills that are not too bad. I've done it twice before and the ranges have been anywhere from 400 to 1200 yards---not sure about this year. I think the entry fee was 400 bucks or so and if you are interested, I would split the entry fee and the hotel fee with you. It will be HOT and hopefully (we) can draw and early start time.
Me-----------I'm 57 years young and in fairly decent shape for a guy who can now get a senior discount at Denny's. My goal is to shoot good, have a blast and drink a couple of beers afterwards. Don't really want someone who wants to run a 4 minute mile............
None of my regular buddies think that they can do it so that leaves me in search of a partner. I've enclosed a link for your viewing pleasure. If you are interested, you can PM me or email at [email protected] or call at 208-471-0021.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/content/vortex_extreme

Randy

Sounds like a blast! I will sign up for one of these someday!
Good luck finding a partner and shooting well!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I will be there also. I know someone that wants to shoot it. Let me ask him and I will PM you.

OP
mtnwrunner

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
mcr-85 from "the slide" has volunteered to accompany me this year to do the extreme. Should be a blast!
Now all we have to do is beat Avery................:)

Randy