Looking for a do it all pant

I would say the mountains are pretty quiet at least my two pairs have been. They were just clammy/humid because they didn’t breathe and when it’s hot they are miserable. Even working hard in 50’s with them you will be drenched.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How much noise they make dragging through brush and walking rubbing against each other

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
There is almost no noise. Its not like Sitka's Gore-Tex that you can hear for 20 yards the mountain pant is made of a really high end four stretch fabric. I have killed three bull elk within 10 yards with my bow in these same pants.

Mountain_Life

Lil-Rokslider
I'll throw the Prana Zion pants suggestion out there since nobody else has. They are a lighter weight pant, but check them if you aren't already familiar with them. Cheap (compared to other pants on this list), and breathable. They aren't adequate for cold weather, but for Colorado elk hunts they are tough to beat.

OP
chrisehnes
I'll throw the Prana Zion pants suggestion out there since nobody else has. They are a lighter weight pant, but check them if you aren't already familiar with them. Cheap (compared to other pants on this list), and breathable. They aren't adequate for cold weather, but for Colorado elk hunts they are tough to beat.
I have a similar pair of prana pants that I love for the early season, mostly scouting. They’re definitely some of the most comfortable pants I have. But like you said they won’t take me far into the colder months

OP
chrisehnes
For anyone interested, i went with the kuiu attack pants. They should arrive in a few days, and come September 7th they’ll be put to the test on some whitetails! Who else is getting excited for the coming seasons?

K_pem

WKR
Having owned both the Sitka Mountain pant and FL Corrugate guide pants along with multiple different pairs of KUIU pants (not the attack ironically), I would 100% go KUIU for pants every time. If you're one to want your camo to match just get a solid color option. I personally like the Alpine (discontinued) over the Mountain, as i understand it the Pro is like an Attack/Alpine hybrid so that would be your best bet. Or if comparing to the Corrugates the Kutana is more of a fair comparison and they blow the Corrugates away.

Depends on what you like really, if i was gonna pick just one of my pants to keep however Id probably keep my Talus and bring along my corrugate shorts. Wore them in the mid 70s last week and while they weren't "comfortably" cool, i didn't die. Axis you might die in above 70 haha.

OP
chrisehnes
Having owned both the Sitka Mountain pant and FL Corrugate guide pants along with multiple different pairs of KUIU pants (not the attack ironically), I would 100% go KUIU for pants every time. If you're one to want your camo to match just get a solid color option. I personally like the Alpine (discontinued) over the Mountain, as i understand it the Pro is like an Attack/Alpine hybrid so that would be your best bet. Or if comparing to the Corrugates the Kutana is more of a fair comparison and they blow the Corrugates away.

Depends on what you like really, if i was gonna pick just one of my pants to keep however Id probably keep my Talus and bring along my corrugate shorts. Wore them in the mid 70s last week and while they weren't "comfortably" cool, i didn't die. Axis you might die in above 70 haha.
The attacks i just ordered are my first high end pant and im really looking forward to them. they seem like theyll be a great option for what i need. Kuiu just seems more versatile as for sitka it seems every option is very specific. Im not too picky on matching as i love all of sitkas baselayers and jackets.

Thanks for the heads up on the talus, ive been very interested in them for some late season hunts and ice fishing

K_pem

WKR
I dont think youll be dissapointed. One of these days i will pick up some attack pants in a solid color just to try them out.