Looking for a good deal on a Garmin Inreach+

GotDraw?

WKR
All,

A member over on Tacoma World previously put together a couple successful group buys for Garmin InReach Mini and Garmin InReach+

Pricing was very attractive and he delivered as promised when I bought my mini from him. He takes no money upfront.

Here is a link so you can read about it. I checked in with him recently and he plans another Group Buy soon.
Tacoma World_Garmin InReach_Group Buy

Keep an eye out, not sure exactly when he plans to organize the next buy.

Best,

JL

sneaky

"DADDY"
All,

A member over on Tacoma World previously put together a couple successful group buys for Garmin InReach Mini and Garmin InReach+

Pricing was very attractive and he delivered as promised when I bought my mini from him. He takes no money upfront.

Here is a link so you can read about it. I checked in with him recently and he plans another Group Buy soon.

Best,

JL
Ramon? Dude organizes everything lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ofl0926

WKR
All,

Best,

JL

How would it work if we are not part of the forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotDraw?

WKR
To find the Garmin Group Buy [InReach Mini $295 (last buy) & InReach Explorer+ ($370 last buy)] that I referenced earlier-
  • Go to the TacomaWorld dot com website
  • Click the "Forums" tab, a window will open listing all the Forums,
    • In the third listing column (left to right) you will see a listing for "Group Buys", then below it, a listing for Automotive Group Buys.
    • Click on that Automotive Group Buys Listing link
    • About 25 Rows down (as of today), you'll see the title/listing for Garmin InReach Explorer. You can read about prior buys there
      • The more people that post up and tell ramonortiz55 that they want to buy either of the Garmins, the sooner he'll have enough folks committed to do another group buy.
      • If you want to be notified when ramonortiz55 opens another Group Buy, you'll have to respond to that thread. To do so, you'll probably have to join Tacoma World. (I have zero affiliation with TW, nor with ramonortiz55
As I stated earlier, ramonortiz55 does not take $ up front and I had a successful experience with him. The Tacoma World website does not compete with Rokslide because it's about trucks. I posted this because (my) obsession with backcountry hunting is not cheap. I need to find ways to save $ when I can and I wanted to pass along this potential savings and access to a very helpful Garmin device to others.

Best,

JL

GotDraw?

WKR
I pm'd him and he told me he would do another round once enough people posted up that they were interested So... anyone that is interested in another Group Buy should post up on that
Tacoma World link and let him know.

Best,

JL

I'll vouge for Ramon on Tacoma world too.
Is he gonna do a 2nd round?

GotDraw?

WKR
@Ronin75
Posting here that you are interested is nice, but it will not help get the next Group Buy started, nor will it keep you informed of status

Post on the TW site. That will help get the next GB started and it will get you in the loop.

JL

I’m interested in one also

GotDraw?

WKR
Hi @Ronin75 ; @Breeves1 ; @pjohnson8168 ; @TimberHunter and others-

I prefer not to stand in the middle of this and play middle man running back and forth to keep all informed; therefore, I suggest the following if you are interested in the potential group buy on Tacoma World:

Posting here that you are interested in participating is nice, but it will not help get the next Group Buy started on TW, nor will it keep you informed of status...

Post your interest on the TW site. That will help get the next GB started and it will get you in the loop.

To find the Garmin Group Buy [InReach Mini $295 (last buy) & InReach Explorer+ ($370 last buy)] that I referenced earlier-
  • Go to the TacomaWorld dot com website
  • Click the "Forums" tab, a window will open listing all the Forums,
    • In the third listing column (left to right) you will see a listing for "Group Buys", then below it, a listing for Automotive Group Buys.
    • Click on that Automotive Group Buys Listing link
    • About 25 Rows down (as of today), you'll see the title/listing for Garmin InReach Explorer. You can read about prior buys there
      • The more people that post up and tell ramonortiz55 that they want to buy either of the Garmins, the sooner he'll have enough folks committed to do another group buy.
      • If you want to be notified when ramonortiz55 opens another Group Buy, you'll have to respond to that thread. To do so, you'll probably have to join Tacoma World. (I have zero affiliation with TW, nor with ramonortiz55
    • Post up that you are interested in the next Group Buy
As I stated earlier, ramonortiz55 does not take $ up front and I had a successful experience with him. The Tacoma World website does not compete with Rokslide because it's about trucks. I posted this because (my) obsession with backcountry hunting is not cheap. I need to find ways to save $ when I can and I wanted to pass along this potential savings and access to a very helpful Garmin device to others.

JL