Looking for a good deal on a Garmin Inreach+

wilydawg

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know where a good deal could be had on a Garmin Inreach Explorer+ Best I've found is $419 shipped.

Thanks!

OP
wilydawg

wilydawg

Lil-Rokslider
Just caught that.

Well, you could wait another couple weeks until the REI coupons come out and get one for about $360.
Good call. I always get that coupon. I'll wait. Thanks for the reminder!

gjviii

Lil-Rokslider
i'd reach out to Bean Outdoors. i've used them a couple times and i cant see REI being cheaper

GotDraw?

WKR
I am a member of another (non-hunting) online group, one of the members there initiated several very successful and attractively priced Group Buys- for the Garmin InReach Mini or the the Garmin InReach Explorer (your choice).

He is planning another round soon. I will advise.

JL

I am a member of another (non-hunting) online group, one of the members there initiated several very successful and attractively priced Group Buys- for the Garmin InReach Mini or the the Garmin InReach Explorer (your choice).

JL

Please do, I’m looking to buy one too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
wilydawg

wilydawg

Lil-Rokslider

JL
Thanks. Looking forward to hearing more on this.

GotDraw?

WKR
I will advise when that other site's Group Buy happens, the coordinator had Garmin InReach Mini's for $295 and Garmin InReach Explorer for $370. Shipping was around $10. Also, he takes no money up front. I bought a Mini through him and the service/shipment was as advertised.

JL

ofl0926

WKR
I will advise when that other site's Group Buy happens, the coordinator had Garmin InReach Mini's for $295 and Garmin InReach Explorer for $370. Shipping was around $10. Also, he takes no money up front. I bought a Mini through him and the service/shipment was as advertised.

JL

I would love to hear about this as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk