Looking for a good outfitter offering wolf hunts

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Rokslider's, we're a pretty hardcore DIY crowd, but a few also know some pretty good outfitted operations, too.

Rokslide member, tstowater, is on the board of the Iowa Foundation of North American Wild Sheep (FNAWS). He and his board had a great idea to donate a wolf hunt to raise awareness on the issue.

They are looking to work with a reputable outfitter preferably Idaho, although Montana would work, on setting up this hunt. They obviously want to offer a great hunt with a good chance at success for the winner. They are not necessarily looking for a donated hunt, although they wouldn't turn one down.

The wolf-hunting subculture is starting to get traction and lots of hunters are getting in, but I don't know the top outfitters yet.
Do any of you know an outfitter who's putting the smack-down on wolves who might want to get involved in this?

Post or PM.

Here's to a great cause: less wolves!

2rocky

WKR
Robby, I think that the Idaho Outfitters and Guides association might be the best place to start.

Grant Simonds, Executive Director
P.O. Box 95
Boise, ID 83701
Phone: (208) 342-1438
Fax: 208-338-7830
[email protected]

Jane Bruesch, Office Manager
P.O. Box 95
Boise, ID 83701
Phone: (208) 342-1438
Fax: 208-338-7830
[email protected]

tstowater

WKR
Thanks Robby. Our group raises money to put and keep sheep on the mountain and in the process, we help our wildlife species. One of the concerns on our radar is predator control, with wolves being high on the list. We would really like to put one of our people in the field to help with this in the form of a quaility guided wolf hunt. If you can help steer me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for the help. Todd