Looking for a good puffy jacket

Crum

FNG
Im looking for a good puffy jacket for this season. Was looking into the sitka kelvin lite down hoodie, kuiu ultra down, and kryptek ares. Anyone have anything they want to get rid of? Need size xl. Hooded only please. Thanks!

Marble

WKR
I really liked my first lite uncompahgre 2.0 I used last year. Kept me warm no problem.
I'll second this one. I got one a couple years ago. Light, warm and quiet. Not too expensive and packs down to fit almost anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

tam9492

WKR
Im looking for a good puffy jacket for this season. Was looking into the sitka kelvin lite down hoodie, kuiu ultra down, and kryptek ares. Anyone have anything they want to get rid of? Need size xl. Hooded only please. Thanks!

PM inbound. Currently have an Arc’teryx Thorium listed.

NoWiser

WKR
I really liked my first lite uncompahgre 2.0 I used last year. Kept me warm no problem.
These are good jackets, I have one, but I wouldn't consider it a true puffy. It's nowhere near as warm as a real down puffy jacket, if warmth is your main priority. I was completely blown away at how much warmer a real puffy jacket is compared to my Uncompaghre. The FL isn't even in the same league.