Looking for a Hunting Partner

Looking for a new hunting partner , for trips across the western USA . Originally from Idaho now living in northern California . Been hunting my entire life , I have horses and mules and mostly do pack in type hunts . So having an animal of your own and knowing how to pack would be ideal but would also entertain teaching someone willing to invest . I mostly hunt elk & muledeer but also some backcounty blacktail & bear hunts . Looking for someone that will be able to hunt out of state each year for 2 to 3 weeks between Colorado ,Wyoming Idaho and Montana so being able to secure time off and afford trips is a must .

seww

WKR
I'm new to backcountry hunts here in the West, living in East Idaho (Idaho Falls) and would love to come along. Trying to get my gear together but won't probably have it all for a few months and not even sure I'll be able to make a hunt this year.
But I'd love to tag along and learn some and see the country. Won't be able to take more than a longer weekend off and would prefer to be in the surrounding area. So that can be a bummer I'm sure.

K-guns56

FNG
Looking for a new hunting partner , for trips across the western USA . Originally from Idaho now living in northern California . Been hunting my entire life , I have horses and mules and mostly do pack in type hunts . So having an animal of your own and knowing how to pack would be ideal but would also entertain teaching someone willing to invest . I mostly hunt elk & muledeer but also some backcounty blacktail & bear hunts . Looking for someone that will be able to hunt out of state each year for 2 to 3 weeks between Colorado ,Wyoming Idaho and Montana so being able to secure time off and afford trips is a must .
This is a possibility idahoelkhunter. I am a 46 year old veteran working on retirement and hunting full time. I'm in Colorado now. Been looking into out of state hunts friendly to my budget. I was prepared to hunt Idaho this year 2021 but they just changed their regulations for veteran status, I'm talking $$$. We should talk about it.

K-guns56

FNG
My email is [email protected]

I'd be down to hunt Montana, my schedule is open, and I have the funds. However I do not have pack horse experience but would be thrilled to learn