Looking for a muzzle brake for savage 110 ultra lite 300wsm.

RyGuy88

FNG
Im going to have to check them out. Is yours 300wsm?
6.5prc but buddy runs same on his 300wsm and definitely helps.
Few videos on YouTube for recoil variations between brands I found helpful (after the fact- but still damn happy about it)

OP
Jfjfrye

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Few videos on YouTube for recoil variations between brands I found helpful (after the fact- but still damn happy about it)
Thank you!

OP
Jfjfrye

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Are you running gen1,2,3?

Ragu

FNG
Have the same exact rifle. I went with a Salmon River Solutions Ti Pro 1 garnet blasted from the Rokslide store. The size difference is essentially unnoticeable. Awesome on recoil.

Im thinking the best option is to take it to a smith and have them install one that has hey know will work. Unlike the self timing one. Also going to look into after market stocks because I’m afraid the break is forcing the proof barrel to contact the stock on the shot and messing with harmonics.
Which break did you have that didn't work well for you on the UL?

OP
Jfjfrye

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Which break did you have that didn't work well for you on the UL?
The one I had was a Ross. My dad had one as well and it didn’t shoot either. But I think it could have been an issue with the cheap UL stock. I’m running a SRS lil chub I think and it’s been great. But also switched to Stockys VG2 stock.