Looking For A Partner For A Drop Caribou Hunt

blalone

FNG
Hello, I am wondering if there is any update on how North Star Outfitters is? I am looking at doing a DIY drop camp for Caribou. Thanks

OP
P

Primal215

FNG
Hello, I am wondering if there is any update on how North Star Outfitters is? I am looking at doing a DIY drop camp for Caribou. Thanks
They are good people who run a great outfit. I’m always looking to go back on their hunts, finding people that can afford this quality of hunt is the hard part, so book them if you can.

Attachments

• IMG_1643.jpeg
    IMG_1643.jpeg
    433.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1546.jpeg
    IMG_1546.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 62

blalone

FNG
They are good people who run a great outfit. I’m always looking to go back on their hunts, finding people that can afford this quality of hunt is the hard part, so book them if you can.
Great to hear. Thanks for the info.

Newby

FNG
Also interested in this trip.
Jare. i'd love to get in on something like this, but reading about what's going on might have a better change of winning the loto. Looks like a lot of places are getting closed to flying into, im still trying to understand this;

"Restriction: The area is closed from Aug. 15 - Sept. 30 to the use of aircraft in any manner for big game hunting, including transportation of big game hunters, their hunting gear, and/or parts of big game;"

I dont know