Looking for a partner for Colorado opener

My hunting partner will not be able to make it out this year so it looks like I will be going solo. Already gonna put the deposit down on some Llamas so was wanting to see If anyone was interested in splitting some costs and hunt in vicinity to each other. I will be coming from San Antonio, Tx. PM to Discuss units and such, Southern Colorado Aug 29 - Sept 5th ish.

My hunting partner will not be able to make it out this year so it looks like I will be going solo. Already gonna put the deposit down on some Llamas so was wanting to see If anyone was interested in splitting some costs and hunt in vicinity to each other. I will be coming from San Antonio, Tx. PM to Discuss units and such, Southern Colorado Aug 29 - Sept 5th ish.
I’m in the process of arranging a private land hunt in 23, but not until 4th season. Not sure if that’s in your wheel house?

TBHasler

WKR

I'd be interested in connecting about this season. I went last year, 2nd rifle - no luck. I'm planning to archery hunt this year and then hopefully go back for 2nd/3rd rifle. We were in unit 74 - N of Durango and Hermosa Wilderness area. Let me know if you'd be interested in touching base. Thanks

Elk101

FNG
I may be interested. I can't PM until I have 10 posts. If you send me a PM I will see if I can reply. In the meantime , I'll keep posting. Thanks