Looking for a partner Idaho hunt OTC

Eric_mac

FNG
Looking for anyone who wants to team up hunt Idaho. Looking at islands park. I’ll be solo and I know it’s grizzly area so having a partner will be ideal. I’ve never hunted Idaho so any guidance is much appreciated.

thank you

mike.adams.467

Lil-Rokslider
It is grizzly country. We had an attack yesterday. A hiker ran into a sow with 2 cubs. He survived but was bitten in the abdomen and clawed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob86jeep

WKR
What makes you want to travel all the way to Idaho (in Grizzly country) from FL? Are you looking for the adventure or do you have an attachment/in to that location in Idaho?

Also, what part of FL do you live in? I just moved from FL last year but drove out to CO (from FL) for an OTC elk hunt in 2018.

OP
E

Eric_mac

FNG
What makes you want to travel all the way to Idaho (in Grizzly country) from FL? Are you looking for the adventure or do you have an attachment/in to that location in Idaho?

Also, what part of FL do you live in? I just moved from FL last year but drove out to CO (from FL) for an OTC elk hunt in 2018.
Ive been heading west for the last 5 years but in Utah Wyoming Montana. I didn't get a tag for Montana or Wyoming this year so I want to hunt Colorado and Idaho. Any help is appreciated.

OP
E

Eric_mac

FNG
It is grizzly country. We had an attack yesterday. A hiker ran into a sow with 2 cubs. He survived but was bitten in the abdomen and clawed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn happy they survived. Its a reality. Thats why I prefer to hunt with someone in grizzly country.

Gmark

FNG
I am also from Florida and would definitely take you up on an offer like this in the future. I am currently waiting for tag results from WY and MT for antelope / deer. If I get a tag then it will be my first trip out West but I intend on planning a trip each year going forward. I still need to get most of the gear so an elk hunt is off the table for me for this year.

bamagun

FNG
Fire off a message to me. Im in the panhandle and will be hunting another part of Idaho this September, solo (as long as I can get back from this deployment in time)

CG

Looking for anyone who wants to team up hunt Idaho. Looking at islands park. I’ll be solo and I know it’s grizzly area so having a partner will be ideal. I’ve never hunted Idaho so any guidance is much appreciated.

thank you