Looking for a phone case that attaches to bino pouch

stonewall

WKR
That would be great. When I had iPhone 6 it fit in the bottom section of my bino harness (agc). My 8+ doesn’t fit now

maverick

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Marsupial and put my phone in the mesh part against my chest.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I’ve been waiting over 6 months for the FHF Tech pouch to become available. Incredible demand and not inventory. Unreal.

MtnMuley

WKR
Not sure this exactly a phone case that attaches to a bino harness, but I've ran most bino harnesses and the pouch of stretchy material atop the AGC I have is by far the best phone holder I've ever used. Even fits my S20 Ultra in phoneskope case. Super easy access.. Doesn't get fogged up like a couple of the mesh pouches in the chest side of the harnesses I've used before either.

Not sure this exactly a phone case that attaches to a bino harness, but I've ran most bino harnesses and the pouch of stretchy material atop the AGC I have is by far the best phone holder I've ever used. Even fits my S20 Ultra in phoneskope case. Super easy access.. Doesn't get fogged up like a couple of the mesh pouches in the chest side of the harnesses I've used before either.
FHF Tech pouch will attach to bino harness and will hold a phone BUT they constantly stay out of stock. Can you show me what you are referring to to hold your phone safely on your current bino setup? What is the AGC?

Mturney

Lil-Rokslider
I also use the pocket on top of my AGC harness. I thought about using a harness with less features but have held back because of how well it holds my phone for easy access.

sndmn11

WKR
FHF Tech pouch will attach to bino harness and will hold a phone BUT they constantly stay out of stock. Can you show me what you are referring to to hold your phone safely on your current bino setup? What is the AGC?
On the top of the lid for all (I think all) Alaska Guide Creations (AGC) bino harnesses there are two levels/layers of elastic band to hold things. A phone fits great in there but could slightly exposed lots of rain since the elastic isn't waterproof. I keep a pocket knife and small AAA flashlight clipped in there, diaphragm calls, etc.

Same concept as these Ten Speed pouches, which I'd bet you could strap these or any of the other variants onto your harness and get the same effect. Horizontal Ten-Speed Single M4 Mag Pouch (blueforcegear.com)

1613450566301.png

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to see a pouch on the front of a bino harness, that you can flip down with your phone in it to access your mapping software (ONx, Ihunter, gaia, etc) then you can just look down and do what needs to be done, set waypoints, etc. I despise carrying a phone in my pocket or backpack when I am in the woods. as I am constantly listening to audio books when shooting (target/3d) or in the woods with one headphone while glassing or moving around, would make it super convenient.

Last edited:

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm using this case https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/tough-tested-protective-phone-case

And this tether

Just attach the case to the chest strap of my FHF bino harness and the tether to the bino harnes as well. Don't have any great pictures of it. In this one you can see the case and tether (the phone is taking the picture) on the sternum strap of my pack. I had put the bino harnis in my pack for the pack out.
20200822_125322.jpg

aaen

Lil-Rokslider
I'd like to see a pouch on the front of a bino harness, that you can flip down with your phone in it to access your mapping software (ONx, Ihunter, gaia, etc) then you can just look down and do what needs to be done, set waypoints, etc. I despise carrying a phone in my pocket or backpack when I am in the woods. as I am constantly listening to audio books when shooting (target/3d) or in the woods with one headphone while glassing or moving around, would make it super convenient.
Well it turns out such a thing already exists, well to attach to molle panels on a plate carrier. Think it was called the Juggernut. Sadly it is super expensive and geared more to military applications. I was thinking something a little les robust and made out of fabric that flipped don and held the phone horizontal.