WTB Looking for a Sitka Core Lightweight Hoody, Elevated II camo, LARGE TALL - please!

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm looking to buy (or trade for credit on BlackOvis or other gear) a Sitka Core Lightweight Hoody, Elevated II camo, LARGE TALL size. Yea, I should have bought one of these last year before they discontinued that size.

It retails for $119 and I would pay whatever you paid, even if it's used a fair amount. Hope to find one in good condition or near new condition. I can do a full $125 credit on BlackOvis if you'd like to trade that way.

Thanks. PM me if you have one!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I emailed Sitka about their 2020 sizing lineup(discontinued 3XL in a lot of items).

They reassured me that they’ll be back, (they didn’t give details as to why...COVID?). I still gobbled you 3 pairs of pants off of Rokslide and eBay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I emailed Sitka about their 2020 sizing lineup(discontinued 3XL in a lot of items).

They reassured me that they’ll be back, (they didn’t give details as to why...COVID?). I still gobbled you 3 pairs of pants off of Rokslide and eBay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I know why (not COVID) but I don't think Sitka wants that shared publicly. Let's just say it wasn't their doing. Why the Core midweight zip is in talls but their best selling Lightweight Core Hoody isn't is an oversight and certainly their doing if they don't go forward with them. Thanks for posting. Fingers still crossed

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I might have 1 or 2, but they also might be the regular large or XL. I will try to look for you, but I am currently struggling with some serious health issues. So it might take me a few days.

OP
ktowncamo

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I might have 1 or 2, but they also might be the regular large or XL. I will try to look for you, but I am currently struggling with some serious health issues. So it might take me a few days.
Sorry to hear that my man. When you can, take a look for me. I appreciate it greatly. - I'll send you a PM with my digits