Looking for a specific type of terrain to burn my CO Muley points

I've spent the last few years hunting second choice units and building up my points (and even found some success). The time to burn them is nearing and as opposed to altering my hunting style to suit the terrain (though these experiences have undoubtedly made me a better hunter), I'd really like to find terrain/season that suits my preferences. I know the type of hunt I'd like to have (with examples that I won't share in open air), just striking out on nailing down that type of terrain down via GE.

Simply put, I love glassing. Finding critters behind the glass lights a fire in me and in my previous CO experiences the glassing opportunities have been fairly limited. I'd like to find a unit with more open, coulee/foot hill country, that lends itself to glassing. I'm simply looking for someone more knowledgeable than I about the state to take a look at some of the examples I have, via pm only please, and get their input on what part of the state (not unit specific) one could find terrain like that. Please shoot me a PM if you may be able to help.

Thanks in advance!

OP
carsonkeys
Have you talked to the biologists or wardens in the areas you have picked out? They would have first hand knowledge.
Point well taken. I was planning on that being step two after narrowing down a general region, but may reconsider.

SureShot

FNG
Your two best bets will be an early, high country hunt (archery, muzzleloader or rifle) or a late 3rd or 4th season hunt when they're on their winter range.