Looking for a sub 16oz scope with MOA hash marks

That looks like a scope i need to hunt down! I have been looking for an old model Razor LH but haven't found one to jump on yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
The new razor LHT has simple moa hash marks on the vertical. Also has a locking elevation turret. Also the 42mm is only 19oz.

Last edited:

wildcat33

WKR
I'm not the OP, but I regularly shoot 500 - 600 yards on less than 10x. I want the reticle's subtensions to be correct on all powers, not just one. Gear should enhance capability, it shouldn't restrict capability.
I hear what you’re saying. I’m looking at this class of scope as a lightweight hunting tool not a target tool. I’m not watching splashes on misses in the reticle shooting at at an elk. IMO a ffp reticle at 3x restricts capability, as in its hard to see, so in that sense we agree just different sides of the coin.

It appears most scopes with individual MOA holds are exposed turrets and or are over 20oz... Are there any lightweight scopes that have an MOA vertical reticle? Something like the Vortex AMG EBR-7B (MOA) Reticle or Maven RS1 MOA reticles but that dont weigh 25+oz.... Ideal scope would be FFP with 10 moa hash marks in the 12oz realm.... Thanks!
I recently picked up a VX-Freedom with the "Tri-MOA" reticle, and I'm very happy with it. 10 MOA marks below, left and right of the center. It's a very useful reticle and the image quality is excellent. I believe it weighs 12 oz.

Bater

WKR
I needed a scope to fit this same criteria a while back and closest I found was the Leupold VX Freedom w/ Tri-moa reticle. It would work great except the reticle is so thick and hash’s aren’t numbered. Makes extended shots a pain IMO