WTB Looking for a Woods Gun!

ElMuercielago

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for a woods gun! Let me know what you want to get rid of!
  • Budget is ~$1000.
  • Open to used or new.
  • Revolver or semi-auto.
  • 10mm/.357/.44mag/etc.

Thnk you!

Last edited:

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to be a smart Alec, but if you are in a situation that you need to draw a woods gun, it means your life is in imminent danger. I’d want the most reliable gun I could buy. Money would not be my driving force at that time.

What handguns are you comfortable and proficient with today? That’s where I would start at.

OP
ElMuercielago

ElMuercielago

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That is a wide spectrum there. Be more specific to get a better, or any response. You aint getting anything safe to shoot for $400.
Not trying to be a smart Alec, but if you are in a situation that you need to draw a woods gun, it means your life is in imminent danger. I’d want the most reliable gun I could buy. Money would not be my driving force at that time.

What handguns are you comfortable and proficient with today? That’s where I would start at.

Edited the price point. Thank you for the feedback. Price isn't the biggest thing for me, but also I don't have $1500 to spend. Proficient with a variety of handguns; although mostly in smaller caliber. Whatever I end up getting I'll be doing plenty of practice before taking it out in the field. Unfortunately, my current situation/location only allows me to try a small number of handguns. I know I like mid-length revolvers best but if someone has something like a Glock 20 I'm definitely open to that.

Last edited: