Looking for an Alberta Sheep hunting partner

Hey all. New member on Rokslide and just getting into sheep hunting. I've got everything that I think I'll need for backpack hunts and looking to get out and do some scouting over the summer and hunting in the fall. Wondering if there's anyone out there who is looking for a partner or who doesn't mind a newbie tagging along on his first sheep hunt. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and we can chat, have a beer, and maybe get out into the mountains.

Cheers!

Sheep hunting is a hard thing to get into and props for reaching out to the community. Sheep spots are fiercely protected by most hunters and it is very unlikely that your average guy is going to just drop you into his spot. If you don't have experience living off your back, are out of shape or have issues with heights you can ruin a hunt for the group. That's a big gamble for somebody take on.

If you have not already posted this on Alberta Outdoorsman you may want to give that a shot as it will be more targeted. If you run into a real bind I would start with the known spots and start getting some experience for yourself. You may run into some folks in your travels and be able to get into a group. There is a general hunting area in Cadomin and also Willimore.

Best of luck mate.