WTB Looking for an Inreach Mini to keep in touch with Grandma while she watches my baby!!! - -$250

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey all, Single dad who has his mom taking care of my daughter this early archery season in the Gila. Really need to keep in touch this season.

I only have $250 or trade a Paratarp and annex with stove jack.

Fatcamp

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The advice about Zoleo is solid. That's where I'm going.

Black Ovis with the Rokslide discount is a great deal and under budget for you. It pairs to your phone so you can message.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The advice about Zoleo is solid. That's where I'm going.

Black Ovis with the Rokslide discount is a great deal and under budget for you. It pairs to your phone so you can message.
What is the rokslide discount for black ovis?
I’m in a similar boat as OP and I haven’t heard of zoleo, but it sounds like a good solution.

dalth22

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the rokslide discount for black ovis?
I’m in a similar boat as OP and I haven’t heard of zoleo, but it sounds like a good solution.
Got the ZOLEO last fall and have had great success with it. It has a cool messaging system on your phone that allows one conversation to continue whether in service or not. They explain it better on their site, and I have even seen some guys in here explain it really well. OP could get the device and data plan for around his $250 price range.

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Zoleo for sure, it's a bit cheaper in the long run - way less bulky, and something you can just connect to your pack with a carabiner and nearly forget about. As mentioned above, we can hook you up at Blackovis with freeshipping and get you squared away.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I picked one up earlier this year haven't really needed it yet but for the price I went with it over it over Garmin

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk