Looking for blaze orange material

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for some material to have a vet and pack panel sewn out of. i want something quiet that doesn’t soak up water. Any suggetions?

thanks

Just saw the soaking up water part, you could hit the material with some kiwi camp dry? The fleece was pretty thin though, wouldn’t soak up much. Maybe check out rip stop by the yard, they sell all sorts of high end synthetic material for making sleeping bags and tent etc. they’d probably be able to tell you what the quietest stuff they have is.

HyperD300 is pretty soft handed for a pack but I think the durability is generally pretty good. I'd look for polyester fabrics which take on less water.
I really like using monolite, it is a lot more like a regular fabric to sew than most meshes. Durability hasn't been bad but I'm not dragging it on the ground either. The blade mono is nice and bright

OP
Crotalus

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
How quiet is the HyperD 300? what about in cold weather? I don’t need anything super durable. Just making a vest to wear when required and a panel to put on my pack for visibility.

HyperD is not a particularly Lloyd fabric but I'd still a hard faced synthetic. So not at all like wool. It does not breath at all so I wouldn't make so much of a garment from it that I'd be too worried about noise