WTB Looking for Brunton Eterna 15x51 Binos

Zingnut

FNG
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am looking to find a pair of the Burton Eterna 15x51 binos. Let me know if anyone out there has a pair and if they are willing to sell them.

Thanks, Jeff

OP
Zingnut

Zingnut

FNG
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If I can find another broken pair that I can make a working set with I will be interested, but looking for a working pair currently. Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you do find a broken pair out there! I really like these binos and am pissed they are broke. I';ve them about 10 years and I would easily stack them up against the vortex vultures all day long.

Attachments

• broken brunton.JPG
    broken brunton.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 31

nobody

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
FWIW, Maven was started by a bunch of guys who used to work at Brunton. According to those who have used both, the Maven's are a significant step up. Not sure why you're looking for the Brunton specifically, but if there's some draw to the company from that area of Wyoming, may be worth looking at Maven. Otherwise, good luck! Just thought I would throw that out there! :)

OP
Zingnut

Zingnut

FNG
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The two biggest reasons for my search; I currently use Brunton Eterna 10x42 binos now and love them, and budget. I just do not have the funds to spend on a set of Mavens, wish I did but its not in the cards anytime soon. Thanks for the info!