WTB Looking for budget left hand bolt action

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not too picky. This is going to be a deer hunting rifle for my son who is left eye dominant, right handed. Lower budget is fine because I want to make sure he is going to stick with it before dropping more into it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Gearqueer

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is he already a shooter? Recoil sensitive? I’d say just shop around on gunbroker for a pre-owned LH Remington, savage, Winchester, etc. Good and lightly used guns are out there for sure. I’ve scored on some in great shape. Lefty guns in weird calibers can sell for cheap. Like you said, no reason to be picky on brand/model/caliber. There are a lot of rifles out there that can all get it done for a beginner. You will probably end up selling it for what you paid for it once he is ready to move on to bigger and better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Z
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
new shooter. not too recoil sensitive. I've been looking on gunbroker and thought I would check here as well. Thanks.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Call LRI. He was having a smoking deal on left remingtons ready done up.. 300 bucks or something crazy like that...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
To be clear it was action only.. if you're building a rifle.. 500 bucks in machine work for like 350 bucks... I almost became a lefty shooter to own one

Kasey

OP
Z
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
To be clear it was action only.. if you're building a rifle.. 500 bucks in machine work for like 350 bucks... I almost became a lefty shooter to own one

Kasey
I figured that. Screaming deal.

204guy

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Call LRI. He was having a smoking deal on left remingtons ready done up.. 300 bucks or something crazy like that...
I'll give him a call. Thanks for the lead.

Its a good deal, but there is no fire control system with those actions. You need a couple hundred in parts to them to a functional action. Plus a trigger.