Looking for Daypack suggestions similar to the Sitka tool bucket.

Guys, I’m trying to find a new whitetail Daypack. I hunt public land and will be back at the truck every evening. I’ve have the Sitka tool bucket and it’s an awesome pack but just can’t do the EV2 anymore. I’m trying to find something similar in a solid color.

I’m looking for something with a quiet material,
Multiple straps for sticks/platform/ layers etc…no hip belt and doesn’t need to haul meat. Hydration capable would be nice but not a must.

There’s so much stuff out there I’m just hoping for a point in the right direction. Thank you.

littlefish

Lil-Rokslider
Last season I bought into the Kuiu pro system. Once you buy the frame and suspension, the bags are pretty cheap and you can change and adapt if you need something bigger. My day pay is the 2300 size, but I pack in four sticks, platform, and all my bulky clothes as some of my spots are 1+ miles so not breaking a sweat is vital.

Not sure your budget but it's been one of the best upgrades I've made. I know you said no hip belt or meat shelf capable, but it doesn't really detract from the pack at all to have those. If you wanted to go more minimal they do make stand alone 1800 and 2300 size packs that I bet are great too.

JDB9818

WKR
Kifaru Shape Charge would probably fit the bill. It’s made out of cordura and isn’t going to be as quiet as the Tool Bucket, but it checks most of your boxes.

It’s what I use for a tree stand pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use 3 different set ups for whitetail. If I only had to use 1, Shape Charge and Sherman. It is a bit big for early season, but it will cover you from early to late if youre looking for a do it all pack.

LostArra

WKR
Kuiu Venture, pick your size 1800 or 2300, pick your color.
Belt is removable. Plenty of straps for sticks.
Recently all Kuiu daypacks were 25% off
These do not work with the Kuiu frame but it doesn't sound like you need it.
Not as quiet as your Sitka pack

OP
D
Thanks to all for their input. I’m going down the daypack rabbit hole as we speak. I need to do some more research but I’m leaning towards the venture after a quick look.

dog

Lil-Rokslider
You might look at the MR 2day pack. That’s what I’m using now and like it a lot. It’s a little smaller/lighter than my shape charge but I still can get everything I need for an all day stand sit